Thursday 1 May 2008

Helm of the Claw

I can be quite stupid at times...

Like when I'm wondering why I don't have Helm of the Claw, despite being sure I'd done that quest - and having run Steam Vaults more times than necessary in my search for CE Rep towards Earthwarden.

Then I looked in my Bank last night. And what do you know - sitting there all shiny and unused... Helm of the Claw.

So now I need a pair of Gems (Relentless Earthstorm Diamond and Delicate Living Ruby) and Glyph (Glyph of Ferocity) to put on it... Not that I just spent a similar amount of money on a Dragonhide Helm just after Patch 2.4 came out and I realised it was better than my current helm. Oh no....

Other fun from last night was that I got my +12 Agility enchant on my newly purchased Cloak of the Craft...

And I'm at 20195/21000 rep with Cenarion Expedition - so only one more run in SV plus some cash to get... (Or possibly a stealth run to the slaves, and eventually find a group for Heroic Sethekk for Swift Flight Form too - +500 CE Rep for the last quest in that line)...

No comments: